Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Time To Innovate Is Now! #inspire

Good afternoon Ladies and Gentleman,

I'm back! Did you miss me? lol. Well, I missed ya'll! I'm feeling real inspired right now; who better to share my inspiration w/ than my devoted readers.

This morning, I was reading this WSJ report describing the efforts to improve care and reduce costs through healthcare innovation and it got me thinking...what can I do to help others? As I was brainstorming ideas, I came to the realization that people are curious. Our curiosity leads us to seek information which in turn satisfies our needs to "know". With that being said, I propose a new model of how healthcare is delivered. Some healthcare focuses on costs and finding out the best ways to reduce them while providing the best care possible. My model will focus on knowledge and giving the client the information and data to help them be healthier in the first place.

Through a combination of research methods and data analysis, I would optimize the client's lifestyle by providing them with the knowledge essential to improve their overall health. The process would begin with client demand: Obtaining subjective data from the client and focusing on their needs. Then, based on needs, we would gather the information and data desired to properly educate the client. The value of information is key; it would be client specific and a portfolio would be generated catering to every aspect of the client's life from diet to nutrition to exercise tips to lifestyle to stress. Also, we would assign each client a personal lifestyle coach to monitor their performance to ensure that the data they received is effectively serving its purpose. The whole idea behind this model would be to maximize the client's quality of life and prevent any serious health related issues from occurring.

Being compassionate, being concerned for your fellow man, doing everything I can to help people —that is my passion. My passion is the reason for my existence and my success shall be the product of my persistence. It's the 'MedSetters Movement' #Leggo


No comments:

Post a Comment