Monday, July 5, 2010

Do Video Games Cause Attention Problems? Hmmm...I wonder!

Good morning everyone!

How's are you? Did you enjoy the holiday weekend? What did everyone do? I'm curious to hear what everyone did :-) This morning, I came across an interesting article that I'd like to share w/ you. It's about a study speculating whether or not playing too many video games causes attention span problems.



According to the study, video games were as strong as TV at predicting attention problems. Interesting, right? Although, there is no evidence directly relating TV & video games to attention problems the data suggests a strong correlation between the two. Nevertheless, the AAP recommends that parents limit 'screen time' to less than 2 hrs per day. With that being said, what are your thoughts? Do you believe that there is a correlation between TV & video games and attention problems? Feel free to share your thoughts and/or views. I'd love to hear from you. Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful day and I'll ttyl. Take care. Peace, Love, and God Bless. This is 'thedoc' and I'm signing out. 1.

P.S.
If you found this topic interesting, feel free to click here to read more about it. Have a good one! :-)

2 comments:

  1. yooo,
    so yea, idk what i think,
    i know if i watch alot of tv b4 i sleep i have trouble trying to sleep,
    with me if iknow a certain show is coming on that i dont want to miss thats all i focus on so maybe they might be right lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so how does thi affect grown men who play video games all day?

    ReplyDelete